Join this leading supplier of services and software to public and commercial sector organisations across the UK as a Pensions Administrator, widening your exposure to complex pension schemes.
About the role
- Record maintenance and benefit calculation.
- Ensuring all work is properly authorised and recorded so that audit trails are maintained.
- Providing accurate and timely information to members, the Client and third parties.
- Answering enquiries from members, the Client and third parties by telephone, e-mail and letters.
- All benefit calculations relating to the schemes
- Experience working on UK pension schemes
- Confident communicator
- Local Government pensions knowledge ideal but not essential
Please quote reference 79622 If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.