Do you have a background in the pensions industry and are looking to specialise further? Are you looking to work with market leaders on wide-ranging projects and clients? This could be the opportunity for you!
Birmingham, Bristol, Surrey, Hampshire, Glasgow, West Yorkshire, London, Manchester, Hertfordshire, with a mix of home and office working.
About the role
- Building strong relationships with each client, their administrators, and other stakeholders alongside ongoing client teams
- Developing client action plans and ensuring timely and efficient project management of these
- Using knowledge of pension practices to help design and implement efficient processes including taking ownership to improve parts of standard processes Using technical knowledge to carry out client specific calculations
- Producing and delivering clear and accurate internal and client correspondence, reports, papers, presentations etc.
- Relevant industry knowledge and/or consulting knowledge
- Good understanding of defined benefit pensions or a willingness to learn
- Ability to deliver effective client service to multiple clients within agreed financial and time budgets
- You may be part or fully qualified in a relevant Professional qualification (e.g. APMI, FIA etc.) although this is not a requirement.
Please quote reference 68709 If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.