This role offers a wide array of opportunities to immerse yourself in various facets of pensions consulting and engage with a diverse clientele within the team. This is a team committed to tailoring roles to suit individual preferences and fostering professional development.
You will help assess and improve all aspects of operational delivery covering scheme governance, administration and data. A typical day will see you;
• Support the delivery of advice to clients, which may entail managing key client projects directly or assisting partners/directors in client engagements.
• Engage in both technical project aspects and client relationship building, working collaboratively within a team environment and contributing to the
development of colleagues.
• Aid in the development of new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
We are seeking candidates with the following skills and attributes;
• Prior experience as a Pensions Consultant within the industry, APMI qualifications are considered advantageous.
• Strong project management and client delivery capabilities, adept at managing multiple demands.
• Exceptional communications skills.
• Commercial acumen to contribute to business development and identify new opportunities.
These opportunities can be based in London or any of the regional offices spread across the whole of the UK and comes with excellent benefits and exciting growth plans.
Contact Hayley Brockwell @ BWF on 01279 859000 to find out more today.