Superb opportunity to join a market-leader, offering excellent career opportunities as it continues to expand and build on successes to date.
About the role
- You will take responsibility for accounts preparation and audit for a portfolio of schemes
- Ensure that all deadlines and service level agreements are adhered to.
- Opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and ad hoc projects such as tasks requested by Scheme Trustees, or training of more junior staff.
- Draw on your audit experience gained, ideally for pension schemes with progress to or having completed qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills will be required as you will be working with clients and third parties to collate audit evidence.
The company offers an exceptional working environment.
Please quote reference 56390. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.