Due to continued success, this firm has an exciting opportunity for experienced Defined Contribution (DC) Consultant to join the newly established and rapidly expanding DC team.
As a DC Consultant, you’ll be advising a broad range of clients and assisting with research by visiting product providers. Your work will make a real difference by meeting clients’ expectations and continuing to build the infrastructure of the DC team.
You will make an active contribution to team goals, develop your skills and broaden your experience. You will be responsible for:
* Attending meetings with providers, established clients and new prospects;
* Scoping pragmatic solutions to meet clients’ and new prospects requirements;
* Creating and maintaining strong relationships with clients to develop your portfolio;
* Preparing and delivering provider selection advice;
* Developing and supporting the delivery of DC services, e.g. scheme design, auto-enrolment compliance, governance, salary exchange implementation;
* Maintaining pension provider research work;
* Developing opportunities in Financial Wellbeing;
* Expanding your DC knowledge and staying up to date on pension issues;
* Developing junior staff.
What are we looking for?
* 5 years or more in a UK pension consulting or provider environment; with a proven track record of client relationship success;
* An advanced working knowledge of pension providers & master trusts;
* An understanding of the UK DC market, drivers and trends;
* Broad knowledge of relevant legislation and governance frameworks;
* A good understanding of wider employee benefits would be an advantage;
In return you will be offered flexible hybrid working, a competitive remuneration package, including bonus and profit-sharing payments and outstanding benefits. Along with career growth and advancement within a dynamic and supportive consultancy that offers lots of variety and challenge.