Fantastic opportunity to work in-house for one of the largest global businesses based in the UK.
If you are an experienced and dedicated pensions administrator with strong data interrogation and manipulation skills then this role is just for you!
The role is hybrid working with 2 days a week in their offices based in South West London.
About the role
- Deputy for Team Leader in delegation of Service Delivery and technical support for Expert Pensions Administration work, with responsibility for monitoring and logging the central inbox and workplanner, directly responding to technical queries and delegating queries to other team members.
- Lead and align all payroll / HR / Myreward / pension processes covering employee pension choices, pension data interfaces, calculating and reconciling contributions each pay period and resolving any contribution shortfalls/over payments.
- Drive resolutions and manage third party providers where required to correct contributions issues and oversee the disinvestment of units.
- Responsibility for owning the Active retirement process and to be the point of contact for Active members who are considering retirement and for Company contacts.
- “Special Cases” Member Administration
- Administration of members including pro-active monitoring against annual allowance and lifetime allowance.
- Lead key annual renewal data tasks as required to ensure members have sufficient information to exercise annual pension elections and use of benefit envelope.
- Project manage and deliver the data requirements in the production of the member newsletters, engaging with stakeholders and third parties to ensure delivered in time and on budget.
- Assist secretaries to the Board and Committee in preparation of meeting papers and actions following meetings.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand complex benefit structures
- Ability to identify implications of new knowledge and changes in pensions policy/legislation and determine appropriate action/solutions, in conjunction with Technical Team
- Detailed knowledge of UK pensions legislation and best practice
- Experience (preferably at least five years) in a pensions service delivery /senior administrator / projects role
Please quote reference 80730. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.