Exciting opportunity to join this in-house pensions team, working for a global organisation. If you are an experienced and dedicated pensions administrator and someone that likes to do the right thing and do it well then this role is just for you!
About the role
- Attend service review meetings with providers and Pensions Service Delivery Manager, holding providers and Company contacts to account.
- Monitor service delivery performance and member feedback. Oversee implementation of agreed service improvements.
- Oversee and monitor information flows between service providers. Mediate between providers where necessary.
- Proactively own queries/issues between service providers. Resolve and/or refer to UK Pensions Team Leader / Pensions Service
- Delivery Manager for sign-off.
- Ownership and accountability for regular / ad hoc project activity including management of providers and budget management.
- Monitor Company/member contribution processes. Calculate and check contributions against expected results. Drive resolutions and manage providers where required to correct contributions issues and process the disinvestment of units.
- Detailed knowledge of UK pensions legislation and best practice
- Experience (preferably at least five years) in a pensions service delivery /senior administrator
Please quote reference 80729. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.