We are recruiting for a Senior Pension Administrator for our Guildford Office.
The Pension Administration Business Area provides a broad range of services to trustees of UK occupational pension schemes such as DB, DC, CARE and cash balance. These services include:-
- Benefit administration
- Pensioner payroll
- Administration consulting services
- Scheme governance and trustee secretarial
- Bespoke one off projects
- Cash handling and preparing draft accounts
- PPF assessment administration services
- Data audits and data cleansing
- Specialist roles
- Managing a portfolio of clients as well as managing projects to ensure all deadlines and budgets are met.
- Checking manual and computer generated benefit calculations for accuracy and checking updates to the member database.
- Undertaking a proactive client facing role which will involve attending client meetings and communicating with clients, their members and advisors.
- Assisting with promoting our admin services and systems to existing and potential new clients.
- Checking cash handling functions, liaising with the bank and investment managers as appropriate.
- Checking client pensioner payrolls, including calculation of net pay and arranging payments.
- Liaising with authorities including DWP, HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner.
- Deputising for the Team Leader as agreed and delegating where appropriate.
A strong background in DB pension administration is essential with experience of a full range of pension events is essential.
- Ideally you'll have a relevant degree, Certificate in Pension Calculations or progress with other PMI examinations.
- A strong background in DB pension administration is essential
Here is a summary of our benefits:
- Competitive discretionary annual bonus
- Life assurance (4x up to 10x)
- Group income protection up to 65% of salary
- Private medical cover from Day One
- 25 days holiday per year and up to 30 days with holiday trading
- Generous pension scheme (we contribute 8%)
- Sports Allowance – we pay up to 50% of your gym/sports membership (up to £50 pm)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Complimentary fresh fruit, hot and cold drinks in all our offices
- Paid volunteering day per year as a commitment to our Corporate Social Investment
- Support your favourite charity with the "Give as You Earn" option
- Match-funding for individuals raising money for a recognised charity
- Corporate social investment programme
- Funded training and professional development
- Lots of clubs, sporting events, social, cultural and belief groups across our offices
- Tech scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Health assessments
- Subsidised Dental cover
- Subsidised Critical illness cover
- Subsidised extension of private medical cover or life assurance to family members
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised Travel insurance
- Broad range of cash back offers and discounts at hundreds of retailers including supermarkets, fitness centres, travel and leisure companies
If you have a disability, learning difficulty, medical condition, or individual need, which you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make adjustments to our processes to enable you a fair opportunity to showcase your skills.