Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Pensions Consultancy who are presently recruiting for Pensions Administrators and Senior Pensions Administrators on a hybrid basis where your time is divided between office (2 days) and home. Opportunities available for full and part time working.
Role – Pensions Admin
- Manage a portfolio of clients, preparing manual and computer-generated benefit calculations and related correspondence.
- Carry out and check cash handling functions, liaising with the bank and investment managers as appropriate.
- Process and check client pensioner payrolls.
- Liaise with authorities including DWP, HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner.
- Take responsibility for reading, researching and understanding the documentation relating to each scheme.
- Check work of other team members, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Undertake ad-hoc project based or committee work.
- Take responsibility for monitoring the completion of the annual report and accounts within agreed timescales. Attend client meetings and present administration reports.
- Experience RequiredA solid background in DB pension administration is essential A good working knowledge of MS Office
Role – Senior Pensions Admin
- Managing a portfolio of clients as well as managing projects to ensure all deadlines and budgets are met.
- Checking manual and computer generated benefit calculations for accuracy and checking updates to the member database.
- Undertaking a proactive client facing role which will involve attending client meetings and communicating with clients, their members and advisors.
- Assisting with promoting our admin services and systems to existing and potential new clients.
- Checking cash handling functions, liaising with the bank and investment managers as appropriate.
- Checking client pensioner payrolls, including calculation of net pay and arranging payments.
- Liaising with authorities including DWP, HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner.
- Deputising for the Team Leader as agreed and delegating where appropriate.