Varied opportunity with this in-house Pensions Finance team, ensuring timely delivery of £bn+ pension scheme accounts, with particular focus on investment reporting.
Central London, hybrid working 2 days from home
About the role
- Support in the production of pension scheme report and accounts, particularly investment schedules and notes, through to audit sign off
- Deliver NAV statements monthly, ensuring compliance with the Statement of Investment Principles
- Maintain investment schedules, review Custodian investment accounting reports, produce investment performance measurement reports
- Prepare reports for trustee subcommittee and main board meetings
- Process new investment documentation and transition
- Opportunity to take the lead on project work for the Finance team
- ACCA or equivalent, draw on your experience gained in pension scheme accounting and up to date SORP knowledge
- Experience accounting for complex investments would be highly beneficial
Please quote reference 74390. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.