Do you have strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality?
Do you prioritise customer satisfaction to achieve service level agreements?
This is a hybrid role where you will be required to work a minimum of 50% of your working week in the Birmingham office, and have the flexibility to work up to 50% of your working week from home.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
You will provide high quality administration support for internal and external clients by:
- Accurately processing transactions and queries by following procedures correctly and meeting agreed deadlines.
- Following client specific requirements to meet each clients' exact needs.
- Applying the processes and procedures of the team in daily work.
- Achieving team and individual targets (KPIs, SLAs, quality targets).
- Reviewing and updating procedures and documentation.
- Contributing to the team, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs (a buddy to less experienced colleagues and supporting more senior colleagues).
- Maintaining required levels of technical knowledge and behavioural standards, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers.
- Communicating with relevant parties using the appropriate communication channel and language.
- Performing additional tasks as requested by your manager.
- Work closely with senior members of the team to increase understanding of the client, processes, and tools/systems.
- Actively participate in team meetings and seek opportunities to develop self and others where possible.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other domains, client teams and business areas globally.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests, or reputation of any Group Company.
How this opportunity is different
Every day, our colleagues make a difference to people’s lives, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do.
As part of our diverse and established team, you’ll bring valuable skills and expertise to Aon, including previous experience in an operations environment, and a positive can-do attitude to engage and manage your team. At Aon, you will be able to enhance your current skills, while continuing to learn new ones as full training & support is provided. Knowledge of pensions is an advantage, but not essential to be successful.
Having the opportunity to work virtually and in an office environment, ensures you are supported during your Aon induction through direct interaction with colleagues, trainers, and your manager, while still having the flexibility of agile working if required. Recognising the value to colleague engagement of being able to work side-by-side with other colleagues, and the stability towards client service through sharing knowledge and best practice, Aon has maintained its office base in Birmingham to ensure you are not isolated, and benefit from the supporting network that is Aon United. We work smartly in a hybrid environment, requiring you to be in the office more than 1 day per week which supports your on-going development and training needs.
Aon offers an environment where individuals can grow and develop in a rewarding role. We are confident that you will feel just as passionate as we do in empowering results for our customers and your career.
You will have responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests, or reputation of any Group Company.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Ideally you will have some adminstrative experience within a corporate organisation
- Team player, who can work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality.
- Good understanding of Word and Excel.
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.