Exciting opportunity within this leading Pensions Advisory, to join a dynamic and supportive team as a Pensions Analyst. This role would be ideal for up and coming Graduates or junior pensions professionals who are keen to build a long-term career within pensions . Full study support is available and encouraged.
Hertfordshire or London based on a hybrid basis, alongside occasional travel to client sites.
About the role
- Engagement with the development of bids and proposals
- Attending client meetings with senior colleagues
- Project planning, monitoring and logistics
- Acquisition and maintenance of market intelligence data
- To monitor and evolve key aspects of the supplier research programme methodology
- Customer and quality oriented attitude
- A University degree in a relevant subject
- Highly developed skills in written English
- Willingness and capability to learn
- Logical with analytical reasoning power
- Able to travel within the UK and work away at client sites for short periods if required
Please quote reference 80608. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.