Our client, a specialist third party provider for major industry, have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions professional to join their team as a Technical Delivery Manager. This role is being offered predominantly on a working from home basis however the Management responsibilities of the role would require some attendance at the local office as required.
The Technical Delivery Manager will be responsible for leading a team, which provides a high-quality service for change initiatives within the function covering new scheme implementations, existing client change control and providing support for complex technical queries and continual process improvement. As Technical Delivery Manager you are responsible for ensuring that team members are supported and the overall customer experience is positive.
The Technical Delivery Manager role encompasses the following:
• Support team members to achieve high performance standards and provide effective development and learning opportunities. Ensuring employees have an accurate and up to date job specification and the performance is managed in line with company expectations.
• Deliver quality scheme implementation and change initiatives to ensure pensions are calculated and paid correctly, to the correct bank account and on time.
• Effectively manage the team to ensure that scheme implementation and change initiatives are completed accurately and on time.
• Ensure that change processes are continually reviewed and improved on the team to ensure a high quality of work is delivered.
• Manage the change initiatives across all clients on the team to ensure that the agreed deadlines are met and the expectations of the Client or the Client Manager are managed.
• Utilise available project tools to ensure all key milestones are achieved on time and to the required quality. Where concerns are identified taking action to report and propose solution to mitigate.
• Provide support to Operation and Client Service managers as required. Act as a change expert providing support and guidance to the wider team including being a direct link to clients.
• Effectively manage the team to ensure customers receive a positive communication experience across all mediums (email, phone, letter and web)
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge:
• The ideal candidate will have will have experience of managing and coaching a team alongside working on and managing the delivery of multiple projects.
• You will have the knowledge to act as a subject matter expert and have the required skills so that best practice is followed and the ability to communicate technical pension information clearly and accurately is essential.
• Our clients are seeking an individual who is self-directed and can take ownership of tasks through to delivery. Working collaboratively and sharing your knowledge and experience with the wider team is imperative as you would need to support and encourage continuous learning and development through technical guidance, training and coaching. A keen eye for detail and passion to deliver quality work is essential.
• Pension experience is desirable but not essential.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary, generous bonus scheme and very attractive benefits package including exceptional family friendly flexible benefits including:
• 28 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday and eligibility to join the generous Annual Bonus Plan
· Medical cash plan cover
• One of the most competitive defined benefits pension schemes consisting of a 10.5% employee contribution and 17.3% employer contribution and a medical cash plan cover
• Support hybrid and flexible working along with very generous family leave including 12 months full pay maternity leave and 6 months full pay paternity leave amongst other available benefits
The company also offers a supportive, long-term environment with tremendous opportunities to learn and develop your career.
If you feel you have skills and experience our clients are looking for, please contact us today on 0121-684 1555 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and/or reference number, stating your salary expectations.