Our client, a specialist third party provider for major industry, have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions professional to join their team on a fully remote, working from home basis as a Senior Technical analyst.
As a Senior Technical Analyst you will be responsible for providing a high quality technical support through successful delivery of projects alongside the administration teams for all clients. You will ensure all tasks are completed accurately, team members are supported and the overall customer experience is positive and ever–evolving.
The Senior Technical Analyst role encompasses the following:
• Delivering system and administration projects (e.g. Pensions increase, workflow configuration, system implementations and other projects).
• Independent reviews of processes or calculations to identify required corrective actions
• Writing requirements or specification documents
• Manage rollout of change in specifications with administration teams.
On a day-to-day basis the key responsibilities of the role will include the following:
• Deliver quality scheme implementation and change initiatives which include appropriate process design in order to ensure pensions are calculated and paid correctly, to the correct bank account and on time.
• Deliver a change service which ensures that key deliverables e.g. implementation of calculation routines and workflows are completed accurately and on time.
• Support the continuous review of change processes, work with team members to ensure change work is completed to a high-quality standard minimising errors or omissions which could lead to member and client complaints. Identify and flag an areas for improvement.
• Be a work stream lead and take ownership for project/scheme tasks ensuring all milestones are completed within agreed timescales and to a high-quality standard.
• Act as a subject matter expert on implemented schemes including sharing knowledge and developing and delivering training materials to ensure the BAU team have the required skills and knowledge for scheme go live.
• Ensuing customers receive a positive communication experience across all mediums (email, phone, letter)
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge:
• The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable Defined Benefit administration background and experience of providing technical support and guidance to administration teams to ensure pensions are calculated and paid correctly.
• You will have the knowledge to act as a subject matter expert and have the required skills so that best practice is followed and the ability to communicate technical pension information clearly and accurately is essential.
• Our clients are seeking an individual who is self-directed and can take ownership of tasks through to delivery. Working collaboratively and sharing your knowledge and experience with the wider team is imperative as you would need to support and encourage continuous learning and development through technical guidance, training and coaching. A keen eye for detail and passion to deliver quality work is essential.
• You will take ownership of managing your own project to ensure they are delivered accurately and on time.
• The candidate should be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of MS Excel (with knowledge of VBA being an advantage) and the ability to write SQL queries. Any experience with working on our clients supported pension administration platforms (Profund Classic or Pensions Office) would be welcome but not essential as training would be provided.
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary, generous bonus scheme and very attractive benefits package including exceptional family friendly flexible benefits including:
• 28 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday and eligibility to join the generous Annual Bonus Plan
· Medical cash plan cover
• One of the most competitive defined benefits pension schemes consisting of a 10.5% employee contribution and 17.3% employer contribution and a medical cash plan cover
• Support hybrid and flexible working along with very generous family leave including 12 months full pay maternity leave and 6 months full pay paternity leave amongst other available benefits
The company also offers a supportive, long-term environment with tremendous opportunities to learn and develop your career.
If you feel you have skills and experience our clients are looking for, please contact us today on 0121-684 1555 or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title and/or reference number, stating your salary expectations.