Our client, one of the leading independent UK pension consultancies, has a superb opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator with opportunities for an experienced pensions administration to develop pensions knowledge within Third Party Administration. Within this role you will be given excellent development opportunities and work in a supportive and collaborative culture with great colleagues whilst progressing in your career in Pensions.
You would work as part of a dynamic administration team in the delivery of high quality administration services to a portfolio of clients administering all types of arrangements including DB, DC and CARE schemes. You will be assisting members with complex pensions issues whilst supporting and developing less experienced members of the team.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Accurately maintaining and updating member records.
• Processing member events including Retirements, Deaths, Early leavers, Transfers In, Transfers Out and Illustrative quotations.
• Acting as a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
• Escalating complex technical queries and issues to the Team Leader and technical support team members.
• Providing a consistent and efficient service to all members and clients in line with services levels.
• Work with the Principal Administrator and Team Leader to improve operational efficiencies.
• Manage annual and periodic scheme events.
• Proactively seek opportunities to develop your own career.
• Coach and support less experienced administrators to develop their experience and confidence.
• Adhere to the firm’s Information Security standards, professionalism requirements, policies, procedures and compliance requirements.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge:
The following key skills and experience are required:
• Proven solid experience of day-to-day pension administration and working on DB/DC and CARE pension arrangements.
• Has up to date knowledge of relevant pension legislation, regulations and technical developments affecting pension administration.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and experience using pensions administration systems.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and plan and organise workload effectively.
• Effective communicator being clear and concise with members, clients and colleagues.
• A collaborator, working closely with own team, clients and internal stakeholders.
• Experience in client care or customer services, including the ability to liaise with clients effectively and confidently over the telephone.
There is a very competitive benefits package available to the successful candidate including:
• A highly competitive salary and award winning benefits package
• Exceptional learning & development opportunities
If you feel you have the skills our clients are looking for, please contact us today on 0121 684 1555 for a confidential discussion about the role and the company. Alternatively, please send in your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference and indicating your salary expectations.