Our client, a leading independent provider of pensions services, have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions administrator to join one of their leading pensions teams as an experienced pensions administrator.
You will supporting your colleagues within the team in the delivery of a quality pensions administration services to a mixed portfolio of occupational pension schemes including DB, DC, CARE and cash balance.
Main day to day responsibilities include:
• Managing a portfolio of clients
• Preparing manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence.
• Maintaining the member database
• Carrying out and checking cash handling functions, liaising with the bank and investment managers as appropriate.
• Processing and checking client pensioner payrolls.
• Liaising with authorities including DWP, HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner.
• Reading, researching and understanding the documentation relating to each scheme.
• Where appropriate you will check work of other team members, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
• Ad-hoc project based administration or committee work.
• Take responsibility for monitoring the completion of the annual report and accounts within agreed timescales.
• Attend client meetings and present administration reports.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge:
Successful candidates will have a solid background in DB pensions administration from either a TPA or in house scheme. You will also have a minimum of GCSE Grade “5” or “C” in Maths and English and a strong understanding of Microsoft Office. Ideally you will also be making progress the Certificate in Pension Calculations or other PMI examinations
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Including:
• 25 days + 8 bank holidays. Option to buy more days through salary sacrifice.
• Discretionary bonus Scheme paying an annual bonus in August linked to company and individual performance
• A cash payment annually towards flexible benefits, e.g. dental insurance, gym membership, the above extra holiday etc.
• 4 x Life Assurance.
• Company contribute 8% to your pension and you are required to pay only 1% of a 9% contribution
• Private Medical insurance immediately for you as part of your core benefits with an option to extend to family members through flexible benefits.
Through the flexible benefits plan you are able to buy and sell holiday and add to the core benefits provided.
If you feel you have the skills and experience our client is looking for, please contact us today on 0121- 684 1555 quoting the above role and reference number to discuss the role and client company in greater detail. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above reference and indicating your salary expectations.