Are you a strong communicator? Do you have an interest in building your pensions career? We have an exciting opportunity for a keen communicator to join a growing communications team. The role provides an opportunity for a motivated individual to develop communication and consulting skills, work alongside experienced colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge, brief designers and digital teams and have regular contact with clients and the wider team.
London based, 2/3 days per week in the office.
About the role
- Drafting communications material and ensuring all materials meet company quality standards. These materials might include newsletters, member guides and booklets, educational material including short videos, tutorials and seminars, email nudges and postcards as well as annual member benefit statements
- Managing workload and campaigns, including the development of project plans and liaison with client and internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Supporting client relationship management, preparing materials, and attending or presenting at client meetings
- Supporting the development of new products and services for both digital and print media
- Supporting new business tenders and pitches
- Passionate about communications, self-motivated and willing to ‘go the extra mile’ to create engaging communications.
- Awareness of the UK pensions market
- Good technical understanding of DB and DC pensions
- Essential: Proficient in Microsoft Teams, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Please quote reference 80437. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.