Excellent opportunity to join this large in-house pensions team as a Business Analyst. You will support the Business Systems Manager, Head of Pensions Systems and the Administration Manager to make improvements to business processes and performance within the pensions department. Key to this role will be making improvements to the way the Pensions System (UPM) integrates with the systems and processes.
Analysing and translating operational requirements into actionable insights and solutions. This role requires a combination of analytical expertise, problem-solving skills and effective communication to support decision-making to improve business processes and performance (through automation where possible), including with our interfaces with our service providers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with colleagues and suppliers
- Able to build rapport quickly with colleagues at different levels
- Adaptable to changing deadlines and priorities, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
About the role
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst within pension, payroll or finance systems
- Proficiency in data analysis tools (e.g. SQL) and business analysis methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a track record and specific examples of using these skills to deliver change in support of business goals.
- Knowledge of project management principles and software development and upgrade cycles
- Experience of developing system and process documentation to support delivery of a change, ensuring these are decipherable also for non-technical experts.
- Experience of facilitating/leading group discussions to gather requirements for change and/or identify problems/solutions to business problems.
Please quote reference 80143. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.