Rewarding and varied transformational opportunity as you set up a new pension scheme, whilst driving initiatives across the in-house Pensions administration function.
London hybrid or remote working options
About the role
- Lead programme management, from initial concept through planning, delivery, review and successful conclusion
- Work closely with key stakeholders such as Head of Pensions, Head of Pensions Operations, senior company representations, and with external advisors
- Drive forward engagement with technology developments, with focus on member self-service
- Mentor more junior colleagues supporting in delivery of various aspects of the projects
- You will be able to draw on a demonstrable track record in large-scale project delivery, end to end, gained ideally within occupational Pensions
Please quote reference 80141. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.