Join one of the leading workplace pension funds in the UK, to perform detailed reviews of pension calculations, and Pension Administration processes, in order to provide assurance and oversight, improve efficiencies, and to assist in issue resolution.
Benefit from a blend of office and home-working, improving your pensions knowledge whilst improving your work-life balance!
About the role
- Own and manage all aspects of the QA Pensions Administrator role (including manual calculations, issue identification and resolution, root cause analysis, and process reviews) and to actively develop knowledge in all of areas of the Pensions Administration teams.
- Take responsibility for the accuracy of member and employer data at all times.
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of your own work as well as that of the team.
- Carry out checking of colleagues’ work.
- GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades C / 4 or above in Maths and English.
- High level of benefit calculation experience.
- Excellent pensions technical knowledge.
- Studying towards/completed DPA/CPA.
Please quote reference 79835. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.