Excellent opportunity for a Pensions Project Manager to join this in-house pensions team on an 18 month FTC.
The Pensions Project Manager will support:
- the implementation of the Single code of practice
- the implementation of Pensions Dashboard
- the implementation of GMP Equalisation
The job holder will ensure operational, audit and regulatory requirements are satisfied.
Work closely with the Pensions Technical Team Manager, Pensions Administration Team and Finance Managers to ensure that the 3 projects are successfully completed.
You will coordinate Pension team activity to ensure the successful implementation of any new process changes that are introduced as a result of the 3 projects.
You will also act as a key point of contact across the UK business, and Trustees providing project plans and updates as required as well as controlling budgets associated with the projects.
- Pensions Project management skills essential
- Good knowledge of pensions legislation and applying this in a practical manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills
- Experience in managing stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work in a matrix structure and build effective relationships with senior managers/stakeholders
Please quote reference 80149. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.