Key senior opportunity with this growing outsourced pensions management and scheme secretarial team with opportunity to take on professional trustee appointments.
About the role
- Drive forward ongoing growth of the department, drawing on your commercial focus coupled with staff mentoring and development skills
- Support in development and delivery of business pitches
- Undertake varied and interesting work on behalf of clients, such as ongoing scheme management DB, DC and wider benefits through to one off specific projects
- Provide scheme secretarial services as required and oversee project delivery
- You will be able to draw on up to date technical knowledge, with keen focus on Governance requirements for DB and DC schemes
- With an in-house or consultancy background, demonstrable industry involvement or networking experience would be highly beneficial
Please quote reference 80225. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.