BW are an independent UK consultancy dealing in risk, pensions, investment and insurance with over 1,200 employees spread across 8 offices. Our SIPP business area provides administration and trusteeship services to self-invested personal pension arrangements, and we hold over 1000 commercial properties as investments for our clients.
We envisage this role will worked in a hybrid arrangement where the successful candidate will share their time working between the office and home - getting the best of both worlds.
The purpose of this role is to carry out any administration tasks for clients as required and ensure a high level of service is delivered at the most effective cost whilst ensuring regulatory and legislative requirements are met, and all clients are treated fairly.
- All administration should be relevant to the client needs and service is delivered within any agreed service levels, priorities, and quality standards.
- Carry out any client work taking responsibility for client communication and ownership of tasks as appropriate.
- Ensure that client needs are fully understood and administered in line with documented procedures.
- Ensure time is appropriately and accurately recorded against tasks on a daily basis and work to minimise non billable time.
- Undertake more complex work activities e.g. dealing with helpline queries, bulk transfer exercises and benefit processing as opposed to transaction processing
- Look for more effective and efficient ways of carrying out activities, input into any improvement projects and support effective team working.
- Attend and participate in client meetings with a Client Manager when required
- Provide training to other Client Administrators
- May take on some lower level/straight forward client management activity, accountable to the Client Manager
- Working knowledge of the SIPP or SSAS marketplace is preferred
- As this role entails speaking to and sending written communications by email and letter, we will be looking for excellent spoken and written English with an eye for detail
- As a minimum, Maths and English at GCSE grade 5 / C or above