This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious experienced administrator, looking to join a fast-growing and dynamic company. Working on a diverse range of assignments across trustee governance, scheme secretarial support and wider pension scheme related projects. Working as part of a dedicated team you will support the directors in the provision of high-quality solutions for their clients. You will be working on a wide range of assignments at any one time so the ability to manage own workload and prioritise to project deadlines is important.
On a personal level, you will need to demonstrate well-developed communication and client relationship skills, strong team working ethic with a collegiate approach to sharing knowledge and the passion and enthusiasm to contribute to the successful growth of the business.
To perform the role, you will need to have:
* Proven experience of working on defined benefit and or defined contribution occupational pension schemes, would be advantageous
* Demonstrated progress with pension related qualifications, or the desire to develop further
* Good communication skills, written and verbal
* Experience of minute-taking would also be advantageous but not essential
The main responsibilities of the role:
* Preparing annual meeting timetables
* Collating meeting papers and assisting with the preparations for meetings
* Attendance at client meetings where required
* Minute taking at client and internal meetings
* Maintaining matter arising and Work-In-Progress lists
* Maintaining/updating key scheme governance documents
* Liaison with senior management across the organisation
* Preparing and updating details scheme business plan, and
* Assisting and working on scheme related projects
In return, we will support you in your personal and professional development. You will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients and diverse exposure to a range of trustee, governance, and pension scheme related projects. Work with a friendly and professional environment within a company that has a strong brand in the marketplace and ambitious plans for growth.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.