Following a period of sustained growth and success, our award-winning client is looking to expand their actuarial consulting team. If you are a part-qualified, nearly qualified or recently qualified actuary and experience of working in the UK Defined Benefit/Final Salary Pension world then we'd love to hear from you.
Within this role, you will take a lead role in delivering accurate, unrivalled consultancy services to a range of clients; relating to their Pension schemes. You would be joining a team of seasoned pension professionals who are dedicated to guiding you through qualification journey and beyond, ensuring your continuous growth.
If you feel stifled or bored or pigeon-holed within your current position, rest assured; that won’t happen here. Our client has numerous specialised teams across all kinds of projects and portfolios and are open to tailoring a role around your interests.
You will be involved in a range of actuarial consultancy activities; some of which are outlined here:
* Delivery/Subject Matter Expertise: supervising phases of actuarial valuations and special projects
* Prepare materials for and attend client meetings; presenting to clients and prospects
* Managing implementation of new services
* Coordinating and reviewing project assignments to ensure timely and accurate work
* Assisting in the development and presentation of proposals for consulting services
* Seeks to grow client relationships and proactively and continuously improve the efficiency of our services
* Consults with other lines of businesses regarding projects and/or expanded client relations
* Responsible for organising, delegating and supervising the work of junior level staff
* Maintains in-depth knowledge of types of benefits products available in the marketplace
* Pursuing actuarial credentials through continual professional development.
We are looking for applicants that have experience within a similar role in the UK DB Pensions space. Whether that's as an Analyst or a Consultant, or something else; we want to hear from you if you can demonstrate experience similar to what we have listed here. Also if you are looking for a more technical role there are opportunities available as well.
We are open to applicants that are looking for full time or part time roles and we would love the opportunity to tell you all about the fantastic, engaging, collaborative culture that we offer, as well as genuine opportunities for career advancement and training and development.
If this opportunity is of interest and relevant to your professional experience in DB Pension schemes, please APPLY NOW by submitting your most up-to-date CV.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.