Senior Client Solutions Data Analyst
Do you love data analysis? Does finding solutions to data queries excite you? If so, we have the ideal opportunity for you to work within our large, well-established Client Solutions team in Birmingham!
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both virtually and from our Birmingham office.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
Working as part of the Client Solutions team, you will be an integral part of delivering solutions to our existing Pensions Administration clients.
- Producing and analysing data, reports as required for internal and external clients and requirements
- Identifying solutions to resolve data queries.
- Planning, prioritising and delivering assigned project activities for each client including reporting and additional information required for client meetings
- Reviewing project tracker and making sure all daily, monthly and annual processes are completed
- Participating actively in client catch-up calls and meetings as appropriate
- Highlighting risks and errors to relevant parties as soon as possible, following risk management processes
- Highlight areas of improvement in the team to increase effectiveness
- Communicating with relevant parties using the appropriate means and language inc attending internal meetings/calls where required
- Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers
- Achieving team and individual targets KPIs, SLAs, quality targets.
- Contributing to the team, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs (a buddy to less experienced colleagues and supporting more senior colleagues)
- Maintaining required technical knowledge and behavioural standards, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements
- Having an awareness of the proportion of time spent on chargeable activities
- Reviewing the mailbox and work allocation tool and adhering to the timescales set for all tasks
- Following processes and updating controls
- Be responsible for personal compliance with Aon’s project management and approval procedures
How this opportunity is different
A hybrid mix of office based and home working means you get the best of both worlds! Working with an well-established team of twenty data analysts who have a wealth of pensions knowledge between them, ranging from three months to twenty plus years. You will initially work alongside a mentor, ensuring that you are well supported, enabling you to reach your full potential.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel – intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and ongoing commitment to provide ongoing quality
- Experience of working in the Pensions service industry is desirable but not essential
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.