Unique opening within one of the UK's largest practices, help develop and implement solutions across the pensions space. Work with clients both in the UK and wider International areas.
Would suit candidates with a DB or DC pension background across Pensions Admin, Projects or Consulting areas.
- Establish and maintain pension scheme operations and governance processes
- Provide clients with technical advice
- Provide project support across a range of change projects, focusing on workplace pension reforms, GMP reconciliation and preparation for Pensions Dashboards
- Strong pensions technical and client facing skills
- Background in delivery across a range of pensions projects
- PMI qualified or part qualified / Prince 2 qualified or part qualified (desirable).
- Experience of trust and/or contract based pension arrangements.
Please quote reference 80106. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.