Superb career move for an experienced Pensions Professional joining the in-house Pensions & Benefits team managing UK & International Pensions & Benefits for this industry-leader.
London, 2-3 days in the office per week
About the role
- You will be working initially on UK pension schemes and benefits, with the opportunity to get involved with other countries plans
- Proactively support the Scheme Trustees and Benefit Committees, driving forward best practice whilst ensuring legislative developments are implemented
- Draw on your developing industry knowledge to support across Pensions and Benefits ongoing strategic development and delivery of projects
- Manage the relationship with external advisors, ensuring delivery of services
- You will be able to utilise your UK Pensions experience gained in consultancy or in-house, benefits exposure would be beneficial but not essential
Please quote reference 80114. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.