We are proud to be working with one of the UK's leading multi award winning personal pensions providers. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a highly capable Head of Compliance to join them on a hybrid basis.
Flexible hybrid working c2/3 days within the office in Manchester
About the role
- Oversee and manage the implementation of the compliance function within the business
- Identify key business risks through the delivery of an annual compliance monitoring plan
- Make sure that the company is adhering with all internal policies and procedures in line with regulatory requirements
- Keep up to date with current knowledge of the financial / pensions regulations and laws
- You have a strong compliance background working within the financial services/ pensions sector
- You have a background promoting transparent and positive risk aware culture across organisations
- You have a track record of interacting at board level through regular reporting building strong relationships with key stakeholders including third party suppliers and industry regulators
Please quote reference 80107. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.