Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Pensions Consultancy who are presently recruiting for a a Pensions Data Administrator.
- Analyse data for pension increases to ensure they are applied correctly by the automated routine and where there are issued identified drive
- forward the actions to get them resolved.
- Create a pension increase summary, or review, so that can be used to simply the checks on the live increases.
- Update the pension increase tracker and ongoing maintenance to keep it up to date.
- Check pension increase results applied by the system.
- Own and manage all manual pension increases to ensure they are in the system so the letters can be produced.
- Perform pension increase calculations where required and update/authorise system updates.
- Review and action all payroll and pension increase notifications.
- Generate and check increase letters and when instruction is received get them issued.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search. Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide -Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies