Exceptional opportunity with this financial services specialist as you manage delivery of the implementation phase for de-risking transactions.
Hybrid, 3 days a week London
About the role
- You will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders, trustees and advisors, from new business pitches and due diligence through to hand over to the operations team.
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure services are delivered on time
- Work with execution teams to agree key contractual terms and to ensure that key cleansing items are identified
- Liaise with pricing teams to ensure benefit specifications are accurately written and reflect the proposed pension scheme liabilities
- You will be able to draw on up to date pensions legislative knowledge, ideally Defined Benefit structures
- Knowledge of de risking would be beneficial however experience gained in pensions operations, client management, implementation or consulting will be considered, coupled with project exposure
Please quote reference 68293. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.