Excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy in a home-based role offering good scope for progression and an opportunity to join an established and client focused Pension’s Admin team.
About the role
- Perform pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member or scheme events
- Act as a coach and provide timely feedback to peers
- Act as a leader and peer review your colleagues work and guide them
- Previous pensions administration experience (Defined Benefit)
- Knowledge and willingness to learn about different schemes
- Some people leader skills (confidence in providing feedback and conducting peer reviews)
Please quote reference 74346. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.