Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a TPA who are presently recruiting for HOME BASED DB PENSIONS CONSULTANTS
They are looking for a experienced Pensions Consultants to join their homebased DB consulting teams. If you’re the type of person who wants to join a team managing and advising a portfolio of corporate and trustee clients - this could be the role for you!
You will have strong pension knowledge and excellent client management skills.
What will you deliver?
- Develop excellent relationships with client portfolio and understand their needs and objectives
- Makes a significant personal contribution to the development of the team’s consulting capability, collateral and people
- Able to effectively communicate complex and technical issues to clients and colleagues
- Identifies solutions and risks for clients based upon an expert understanding of their situation and relevant technical, regulatory and statutory requirements
- Maintains a client focus and concern for quality, which manifests itself in a high degree of client satisfaction and client/business retention
- Supports sales objective and develops personal and business sales pipelines
Who are we looking for?
- DB Pensions Consulting experience
- Knowledge of benefits legislation
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency. In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have DB PENSIONS CONSULTANCY EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
if you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies