Varied and rewarding in-house appointment to manage international pensions, employee benefits and wellness plans.
London office, 2 days a week from home
About the role
- As part of a collaborative and supportive team of Pensions & Benefits experts you will develop and deliver strategic advice
- Implement and communicate plan changes
- Build effective working relationships with local stakeholders and vendors / providers.
- Draw on your experience of Pension schemes, DB and or DC, ideally including working on overseas arrangements, however UK only exposure would be considered
- Exposure to benefits review and implementation would be beneficial
- You will have a keen interest in developing market practices and trends, with focus on key risks and legislative considerations
Please quote reference 72659. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.