As a leader in the marketplace, WTW offers an excellent opportunity for experienced pension professionals. As part of our projects teams you will work within a dynamic pensions administration function servicing both internal and external clients. Initially, the successful candidate will provide support to existing senior associates with the production of pension increases, benefit statements, administration reports, monthly reporting and testing of automated calculation solutions. Following on the job training, the successful candidate will be expected to run and manage large projects successfully and maintain existing reporting requirements. To ensure full system automation can be achieved and to work closely with Administration and Systems.
As a reward for your efforts, a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package is offered along with potential progression opportunity, support and further training
At WTW, we trust you to know your work and the people, tools and environment you need to be successful. The majority of our colleagues work in a ”hybrid” style, with a mix of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role and clients. Our flexibility is rooted in trust and “hybrid” is not a one-size-fits-all solution. The office location/base for this role can be Redhill, Welwyn or Leeds.
- In conjunction with the Team Leader, ensure that all delivery promises and performance standards are achieved.
- Escalate problems and cases to Team Leader.
- Be a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Challenge procedures to identify process improvements and pass on recommendations to Team Leader.
- Mentor junior associates and hold regular feedback sessions.
- Monitor own projects and that of junior associates via the Team Planner to ensure agreed target dates are achieved.
- Take responsibility for development of homepage and precedent documents.
- Produce test packs for automation, test and sign off calculations for DB and DC members.
- Assist in due diligence exercises, analysing data quality, identifying data issues and proposing solutions.
- Monitor and manage data cleaning requirements.
- Assist and prepare large mailing projects to members.
- Scoping costs for projects outside of business as usual and monitoring the spend versus budget
- On a daily basis be the main contact for an agreed list of projects and maintain and develop client relationships.
- Work with the Team Leader to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. automation, full use of standard products.
- Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes.
- Experience of coaching and supporting less experienced associates.
- Experience of working on projects an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focused.
- Computer literate with experience of using Excel spreadsheets preferred.
At WTW, we believe difference makes us stronger. We want our workforce to reflect the different and varied markets we operate in and to build a culture of inclusivity that makes colleagues feel welcome, valued and empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment throughout our organisation. We embrace all types of diversity.