As a leader in the marketplace, WTW offers an excellent opportunity for experienced pension professionals. In the role of Senior Pensions Administrator, you will take on more advanced calculations and complex schemes (DB and/or DC) and play an active role in mentoring and checking the work of the Pensions Administrators.
As a reward for your efforts we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package along with potential progression opportunity, support and further training. This role can be based in one of our UK offices in Redhill, Leeds, Welwyn Garden City or Birmingham.
At WTW, we trust you to know your work and the people, tools and environment you need to be successful. The majority of our colleagues work in a ”hybrid” style, with a mix of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role and clients. Our flexibility is rooted in trust and “hybrid” is not a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Working within an administration team, servicing both member and client queries in relation to DB and some DC pension schemes.
- In conjunction with the Team Leader, ensure that all service level agreements and performance standards are achieved.
- Deputise in the absence of the Team Leader.
- Be a senior point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Check and challenge work performed by less experienced associates and make sure that the requested work has been undertaken.
- Train, support and mentor junior associates and hold regular feedback sessions.
- Assist in more complex/project work when required including complaints .
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients /members could be improved and communicate findings to Team Leader.
- Ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Experience of administrating occupational pension schemes.
- Experience of coaching and supporting less experienced associates.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focused.
- Computer literate.
At WTW, we believe difference makes us stronger. We want our workforce to reflect the different and varied markets we operate in and to build a culture of inclusivity that makes colleagues feel welcome, valued and empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment throughout our organisation. We embrace all types of diversity