As a Team Leader at WTW, you will be making a difference within our leading and fast-growing pension administration business. You and your team will provide a high quality and valued service to our impressive portfolio of clients that include prestigious and market leading global companies. You will enjoy being able to benefit from your experience to date and develop your career further within this important and key role within WTW.
Here at WTW you are able to utilise your skills on a variety of different clients, with pension arrangements ranging from straightforward to complex, with populations covering hundreds of members to hundreds of thousands. This gives you the opportunity to work, within one organisation, on clients that offer exposure to every aspect of pensions administration, utilising bulk processing routines, automated calculations or your manual calculation skills, and the potential for involvement with a huge variety of different projects, often at the forefront of the industry.
Managing a team of Administrators, you will be responsible for providing a professional, high quality service to our Clients and their members, managed through a rolling schedule of objectives and developing your team. If you are ambitious, self-driven, a people person and have a can-do attitude you will fit well within our busy working environment. As an industry leader, we offer fantastic opportunities for career progression.
We can offer you a fun and engaging environment working with some of the best people in our industry. We will reward your efforts with a competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package including a generous discretionary bonus, a great pension scheme, life insurance, private medical insurance, eye care vouchers and many other options.
At WTW, we trust you to know your work and the people, tools and environment you need to be successful. The majority of our colleagues work in a ”hybrid” style, with a mix of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role and clients. Our flexibility is rooted in trust and “hybrid” is not a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Ensure client work is undertaken on time whilst adhering to our quality standards.
- Take ownership and accountability and monitor work allocation to ensure service level is achieved.
- Lead the more complex/project work as required.
- Drive best practice and identify continuous improvements.
- Coach, mentor and drive colleague training, development and team performance.
- High level of professionalism internally and with clients to promote our brand.
- Support and develop our client relationships as appropriate.
- Active involvement in recruitment and selection of colleagues.
- Work with your team and the business to create a positive working environment.
- Demonstrable track record in dealing with DC and/or DB occupational schemes.
- Prior experience of managing a team or experience of mentoring / training within a pensions administration environment.
- Interpersonal skills to include excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritise your tasks and those of your team.
- Computer literate.
- Take pride in your work with accuracy and adherence to a high level of quality being paramount.
- Progression in PMI qualification desirable.
At WTW, we believe difference makes us stronger. We want our workforce to reflect the different and varied markets we operate in and to build a culture of inclusivity that makes colleagues feel welcome, valued and empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment throughout our organisation. We embrace all types of diversity