We are looking across the pensions projects area from Project support areas through to PM's through to Senior level strategic.
Excellent opportunities to diversify your Pensions career, enhance experience and develop within a leading Projects area
About the role
- Varies depending on the level, from project support through to running multiple projects as PM.
- Work on on wide-ranging projects and clients
- Develop action plans to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Improve process/procedures to enhance delivery
- Work across a multitude of Project areas, choose a specialist area that suits you - Risk Settlement, GMP Equalisation, Member Options and Pensions Dashboard
- An interest in delivering projects and a working knowledge of Pensions
- Range of roles where individuals may have previous experience in pensions administration, project management, actuarial pension consultancy, insurance in pensions or working as an IFA
Flexible working options Offices: Birmingham, Bristol, Surrey, Hampshire, Scotland, West Yorkshire, London, Greater Manchester or Hertfordshire
Please quote reference 80029. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.