The Pension Administration Business Area provides a broad range of services to trustees of UK occupational pension schemes such as DB, DC, CARE and cash balance. These services include:-
- Benefit administration
- Pensioner payroll
- Administration consulting services
- Scheme governance and trustee secretarial
- Bespoke one off projects
- Cash handling and preparing draft accounts
- PPF assessment administration services
- Data audits and data cleansing
- Specialist roles
- Managing a portfolio of clients as well as managing projects to ensure all deadlines and budgets are met.
- Checking manual and computer generated benefit calculations for accuracy and checking updates to the member database.
- Undertaking a proactive client facing role which will involve attending client meetings and communicating with clients, their members and advisors.
- Assisting with promoting our admin services and systems to existing and potential new clients.
- Checking cash handling functions, liaising with the bank and investment managers as appropriate.
- Checking client pensioner payrolls, including calculation of net pay and arranging payments.
- Liaising with authorities including DWP, HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner.
- Deputising for the Team Leader as agreed and delegating where appropriate.
A strong background in DB pension administration is essential with experience of a full range of pension events is essential.
Ideally you'll have a relevant degree, Certificate in Pension Calculations or progress with other PMI examinations. A strong background in DB pension administration is essential. You'll also need to have a minimum of GCSE Grade “5” or “C” in Maths and English.
- Competitive discretionary annual bonus
- Core benefits paid for by BW including life assurance, group income protection, private medical cover and 25 days holiday per year with holiday trading
- A generous pension scheme where we contribute 8% of your salary from day one of your employment
- Employee Assistance Programme to support you and your family through any concerns or challenges you may experience
- A comprehensive range of voluntary benefits to suit your life stage and lifestyle including a tech scheme, cycle to work scheme, dental cover, healthcare cash plan, health assessments, critical illness cover, extension of private medical cover or life assurance to family members, gym membership, travel insurance and a broad range of discounts at hundreds of retailers including supermarkets, fitness centres, travel and leisure companies
We are a Disability Confident Employer. If you have a disability, learning difficulty, medical condition, or individual need, which you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make adjustments to our processes to enable you a fair opportunity to showcase your skills.