Exciting opportunity for a pensions administrator with DB experience looking to broaden their technical knowledge and expertise
Hampshire/Hybrid Working 2-3 days in office
About the role
- Mentoring and training junior colleagues regarding calculations, schemes and complex cases whilst ensuring correct procedure Involve yourself in department initiatives and projects to help the company grow and benefit from Learn and keep up to date with current legislation changes
- Consider looking for improvements in efficiency drives for clients to deliver the best possible service
- Mentor and train more junior colleagues and much more!
- You will be a well organised individual who enjoys working as part of a professional team or individually with a fluctuating workload
- A proficient communicator you will also have excellent attention to detail DB pensions administration experience
- Educated to ‘A’ Level degree or equivalent
- Progressing towards an award in Pensions Essentials (APE)
Please quote reference 72983. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.