Superb opportunity to join a specialist team administering a DB schemes with a leading consultancy. Build on your previous pensions experience with an established team in a busy and thriving environment.
Offices: Surrey, Hertfordshire and West Yorkshire with hybrid working
About the role
- Working within an administration team, servicing both member and client queries in relation to DB and some DC pension schemes
- Assist in more complex/project work when required including complaints
- Be a senior point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Assist in more complex/project work when required including complaints .
- Experience of administrating occupational pension schemes.
- Experience of training and checking the work of more junior colleagues beneficial
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
Please quote reference 72772 If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.