Superb opportunity to take your pensions administration experience in an exciting new direction, in this varied client-facing role. Benefit from a flexible working structure, giving the freedom to work from home and benefit from large amounts of experience of your team.
About the role
- Working closely with Senior Managers, you’ll develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients, acting as a source of technical support and assist with coordinating projects.
- Prepare and present communications with clients and members, and assist with hosting meetings.
- Acting as Assistant Manager including providing support on triennial valuations on selected SA clients as agreed with the Senior ERM.
- You will have previous DB/DC pensions administration experience and excellent communication skills.
- Experience of coaching others
- Strong technical knowledge of pension legislation.
Please quote reference 72350. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.