This market-leading Consultancy are seeking a Senior Technical Analyst to join their expanding team and provide support with complex queries and deal with and provide guidance on technical queries as required. Benefit from a blend of hybrid and office work.
About the role
- Provide support to keep our processes, member communications, internal guidance notes and technical training material up to date as required
- Explain complex issues in a straightforward, easy to understand manner
- Research and development of solutions to new or unknown issues, making recommendations
- Read, research and understand documentation and legislation to resolve queries
- At least 5 years DB pension experience and knowledge is essential
- You will have a good knowledge of pensions, legislation and regulatory requirements
- Recent involvement in implementing pensions related change within a pension administration environment, is desirable
- A relevant qualification or progress with PMI examinations is desirable
Please quote reference 71105. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.