Exciting opportunity to join this growing team and support with the delivery of Bulk Purchase Annuity services to both Clients and Customers.
Benefit from strong support whilst working remotely, with the option to access West Sussex based offices.
About the role
- Providing both buy in and buy out administration services
- Interpreting and applying Trustee membership movements to the insured population during buy in administration
- Carry out projects and ad-hoc activities as determined by Team Leader
- Provide pension administration specific input into the creation of any new processes or procedures
- Advising the wider BPA Operations team of any efficiencies that could be gained in the current pension administration processes
- You should have significant experience in the pensions industry and a strong technical pensions background, preferably in the area of Bulk Purchase Annuities.
- Experience of Defined Benefit Pension Schemes
- Excellent attention to detail and capable of following defined processes and procedures
Please quote reference 73156 If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.