Do you have a track-record in Pension Administration/Data management/Cleanse and rectification projects? Take your next step and join this established team or pensions professionals and support the rectification processes.
- Analyse and interpret scheme rules and actuarial instructions and work with senior colleagues in producing calculation specifications (including Benefit Spec if appropriate) as well as producing test matrices and test cases
- Undertake all aspects of the data cleanse process including data analysis, data cleanse, data reconciliation and issue resolution as well as the co-ordination of member data exercises
- Prepare data for member address trace projects, liaising with provider, interpreting and communicating results
- Participate in client project activities
- Experience within the Pensions Industry ideally within DB - Ideally data management experience from a rectification/correction background - Intermediate Excel knowledge/experience ideally
Please quote reference 79649. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.