This leading consultancy is expanding their project-delivery team and are seeking talented and ambitious pensions professionals with GMP experience to bring their valuable skillset and develop further!
Benefit from full flexibility with a remote role, with a strong support system to assist in your development.
About the role
- Work closely with the Actuarial Co-ordinator in Wealth Analytical Services to ensure the process of Reconciling, Rectifying and Implementing GMPs within the wider team is well managed.
- Act as a point of contact for the GMP Admin Project team, the Consultant and Project Manager on all queries related to the overall project, ensuring that any other scheme projects are identified, and all tasks and dates are aligned.
- Maintain a basic project plans, track the current position and the latest action taken, and monitor budgeting, communicating these findings proactively.
- Excellent knowledge of UK Defined Benefit Pensions
- Strong understanding of GMP Reconciliation, Rectification and Implementation.
- Strong systems proficiency particularly in Excel and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Please quote reference 73189. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.