Do you enjoy managing people? Join this leading consultancy and work as part of the Client Solutions team! you will be an integral part of delivering chargeable solutions to existing Pensions Administration clients. Benefit from a flexible working structure.
About the role
- Owns and drives performance management activities in the team by setting goals and delegating work to colleagues: holding them accountable for the delivery to agreed deadlines
- Develops and manages team resources by creating resource plans, ensuring headcount matches plans throughout the year and develops plans for future business need
- Identifying any service delivery risks for each client, ensuring mitigating actions are implemented, as appropriate.
- Consistent track record of People Management of a team of colleagues.
- Relevant experience of working within a Pensions Administration environment and in project/implementation work preferable
Please quote reference 73328 If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.