Excellent opportunity to join a small in-house pension team, reporting to the Head of Benefits.
About the role
- Administer the DB and DC scheme, as well as the Group Insured Benefits
- Maintain annual Scheme documents, such as the attendance and conflicts registers and Trustee training log (to ensure compliance with the PMI CPD initiative).
- To circulate training opportunities to Trustees and assist with booking
- Liaise with the Scheme’s investment consultants and accountant to arrange fund switches, investments and disinvestments
- Arrange regular disinvestments to meet the cashflow requirements of the Scheme
- Arrange payment of quarterly fees from the Trustee bank account
- Provide documents to the Scheme auditors for the annual Scheme audit
- Provide documents to the Company auditors for the annual Company audit in relation to the DB Scheme
- Assist with the production of the Scheme’s annual Trustee Report, liaising with the Scheme’s auditors, investment advisors and accountant
- Retirement Savings Plan – current DC Plan for most UK employees
- Set up Governance Committee meetings – currently 3 times per annum
- Ensure that meeting packs are produced to a high standard and circulated in a timely fashion
- Produce draft minutes for review by the Head of Pensions and Benefits, and the full Governance Committee
Please quote reference 79786 If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.