Looking to move roles and progress forward within administration? Consider this well-rounded Advisory firm with a strong reputation in the market and a dedicated team of well-established pensions professionals!
Offices Wales or Buckinghamshire with hybrid working.
About the role
- Assist with the administration aspects of new scheme take-ons to ensure accurate data is recorded and maintained and administration services provided to new clients are in line with service level agreements.
- Respond to a variety of internal and external client queries, either verbal or written, ensuring correct and accurate information is provided within acceptable or required timescales.
- Assist with the preparation, implementation and co-ordination of policies, processes, procedures, and standards relating to pensions administration – including automation.
- Support the Pension Administration Manager with inductions, supervising and evaluating employees, coaching where necessary to improve performance or assist in development.
- Generally 5 years’ plus experience with a third-party administrator or an in-house pensions department
- A strong technical understanding of DB & DC pension schemes
- Working towards PMI or CII qualifications
Please quote reference 79626 This is just one of the many roles we are working on across our divisions at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website https://sammons.co.uk/job-search/ for full details on all Permanent, Contract and Temporary career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates or. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 day you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.