A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pensions consultant to work with a leading independent client within the SIPP & SSAS space. You will join an established team and have responsibility for managing a high value SSAS portfolio.
Flexible hybrid working offered, 2/3 days in office.
About the role
- Manage and take responsibility for a portfolio of SSAS clients
- Make sure all aspects of administering a SSAS meet the necessary regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all client enquires are dealt with efficiently and to a high standard
- Provide technical support to colleagues and develop business relationships
- You have a background dealing with SIPP or SSAS administration
- Ideally you have worked in a client facing capacity before
- You have excellent attention to detail and a good work ethic
- You are confident using the latest Microsoft packages and can pick up new software quickly
Please quote reference 34976. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.